Our Machinery & Equipment
At Andrew Harris Engineering, we only work with fabrication machinery that we trust can do the best job for our clients. Having over 30 years of experience as fabricators, we have tested plenty of machine models and know what works and what doesn’t.
Our two newest pieces of machinery are our Baykal 200-ton CNC Press Brake and our Omax 601205 Axis Water Jet Cutter. However, we also have plenty of trusted machines that have lasted for years including our own full sand blast set up, spray guns and sprayers as well as a wide range of other facilities and equipment.
To learn more about the equipment we use and how we use it, contact one of our helpful team members on 02 6646 1881.
Baykal 200-ton CNC Press brake
The Baykal 200-ton CNC Press Brake is one of our newer pieces of machinery that has allowed us to completely change the way we produce our work. This machine has state of the art technology that offers an even higher grade of efficiency in programming, operation and control of press brakes than ever before. The unique touch screen gives us access to the Delem user-interface, which enables direct navigation between programming and production. For our clients, this means we can show them an almost exact replica of their design before its even created.
Omax 60120 5 axis water jet cutter
Another new piece of equipment, the Omax 60120 5 axis water jet cutter has transformed how we complete cutting jobs on smaller objects. A water jet offers a more precise method of cutting small shapes and holes in to metal, especially small objects that otherwise are very difficult to cut into with accuracy. In addition, this machine is the best of its kind, enabling us to perform tasks at a high level of accuracy, delivering an impeccable result for our clients.
8m x 3m guillotine
Our 8m x 3m guillotine allows us to shear and process our material in the most efficient way. Below is a list of all the machinery we use.
- 1,800m2 covered workshop with two overhead gantry cranes
- 110-tonne punch and shear
- Tube and pipe bender and rollers
- Reo bar bender and cutter
- Reo cage fabricating facility
- 150-tonne workshop press
- 200-tonne brake press folder
- 3000x3m pan brake folder
- 10x3000mm guillotine
- Plate roller with 3x2000mm capacity
- CNC oxy and plasma profile cutting machinery
- Pipe and bar threading machine 50mm
- Band saw and lathe
- Small parts sandblasting booth
- Two mobile welding and power units
- Mig, tig, stick and plasma welders
- Forklift and site work trucks
- Three mobile cranes and Hiab crane truck
- A range of boom lifts and scissor lifts for hire
Get in touch with Andrew Harris Engineering on 02 6646 1881 for more information about our full range of fabrication machinery.